I’m totally honoured and flattered to announce that I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award! It’s a wonderful way to have my blog recognised and to know that my words and writing are reaching people.
What Is The Sunshine Blogger Award?
Think of it like a peer-recognition system where fellow bloggers and writers nominate others in a bid to promote creativity, positivity and inspiration. It involves some rules that have to be followed in order to take part, but it’s a really fun and unique way to spread the word of your fellow bloggers!
What are the Rules?
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog to allow others to find them
- Answer the 11 questions that have been asked by the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 11 bloggers and ask them 11 new questions
- Notify those you’ve nominated by commenting on a post of theirs
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your site or post
Who Nominated Endo Bunny?
I was lovingly nominated by Stephen, who runs a fantastic site and blog called Therapy Glasgow. Stephen is a qualified psychotherapist and he has some amazing experience, but also regularly blogs. He makes his services really accessible and understandable, as well as talking about some challenging topics. So, a really big thank you goes out to you Stephen – I am thrilled to be nominated!
You can check out Stephen’s site here – Therapy Glasgow
The Questions I Have Been Asked..
1 ) What 3 things would you change about the world if you could do anything? – I would make access to healthcare easier for all, make improvements to sick pay/sick leave to those in any form of work and provide more funding for health conditions to find better management strategies and cures.
2 ) What 3 things would you change about your life if you could do anything? – As odd as it might sound, I wouldn’t change having my health conditions. Why? Because even though they cause me all sorts of problems, they are part of me now! What I would change is to be able to manage them better and have less flares. I also wish I could change how far away my family live and be able to work for myself.
3 ) What brings you the most joy in life? – It’s a toss-up between spending time with my husband and having cuddles with my house rabbits!
4 ) What’s the most courageous thing you’ve ever done? -I’d have to say going through my diagnostic journey and all the invasive investigations and operations I’ve undergone in such a short space of time, particularly when I’ve had to be do them on my own. But I think it’s only made me stronger and have the ability to face anything life throws at me.
5 ) What do you need most in life? – Tight cuddles, support and the ability to go shopping!
6 ) Who’s the most genuine person you know? – Without a doubt my husband – he is a real gentleman, so kind and caring and definitely one-of-a-kind.
7 ) What’s the kindest thing anyone’s ever done for you? – It was all the little details my husband put into our wedding day and honeymoon as a surprise.
8 ) What makes a real friend? – Someone who is there for you no matter what, never passes judgement and always has your back
9 ) Where do you feel most at peace?– In my bath!
10) Name 3 things you want to do before you die? – I’d love to go back to New York, have a family and get back to being healthy!
11 ) Name 3 things that you like about yourself? – My smile, my love for caring for others (animals included!) and being able to keep on going despite all that’s happening around me.
I have nominated the below 11 blogs because they are places that I have either visited for a few years, read something amazing or have recently stumbled across. Either way, all 11 deserve recognition for their work.
My Questions for My Nominee’s
- What inspired you to start writing?
- What are the 2 top things you love to do during the festive period?
- If you could do anything for a day, what would it be?
- What is your happiest memory?
- What one thing would you like your readers and followers to know?
- What’s the best give you’ve ever received?
- What’s the one thing that you can’t live without?
- Do you have a dream job?
- Describe your blog in 3 words for those that might be new readers!
- Describe yourself in 3 words
- What are your 5 favourite things about yourself or your life?